Build a Strong Foundation Brand Identity Workshop – Feb. 24, 2015 – 9:30am – 11:30am pst
In this workshop you’ll learn how to build a strong foundation for your business brand identity. You’ll work through a 5 page worksheet that, when completed, will provide guidance as you cultivate and nurture your business brand identity, and provide a strong foundation to draw from when planning your outreach strategies. You will:
- Determine the brand identity and reputation you want for your business, and create the messages that will build and nurture that identity
- Describe your goods and services in terms of benefits to the customers.
(not “my widget is shiny”, but “using my widget will cut your housework time in half”)
- Identify your target audiences and markets
- Identify and craft messages that will resonate with those audiences
- Identify avenues for reaching those audiences with your messages
- Create your 30 second elevator speech
- Identify other elements that support your brand, including colors, shapes, images, and more
- Discuss storytelling and how to use it to benefit your business
This is a two hour, intensive workshop where you will be guided through filling out your worksheets. Your worksheet is a living document that you can refer to again, can revise and revisit as your business grows, or you create new or different goals.
What You Need to Participate:
This workshop will be held via a private Google Hangout on Air.
You will need to have a Google+ account to join us inside the Hangout, or to post questions and comments to the event page. Participants can join me live inside the Hangout, or watch the video on the event page and follow along, and post their questions and comments there too. This will be a private Hangout on Air, meaning it will be recorded, so you can come back again later to brush up on any parts you want to revisit.
How to Get Into the Hangout:
- Use the PayPal button below this section to register for the workshop.
- Once you have signed up for the workshop and provided your gmail address, you will be sent an invitation to this Private Event page on Google+, using the gmail address you provided. You will need to be signed in to your Google (gmail) account to access that page. Be sure to bookmark the event page so you can find it again on the workshop date! Only people who have registered to attend and been invited will have access to the page.
- Please arrive a little early – the worksheet will be shared online before we begin, so you can print it out and work on it as we go along.
- On Tuesday 2/24 at 9am pst, go to the event page and look in the comments for the “Join Hangout” link – it will bring you inside the Hangout.
- If this is your first time joining a Hangout you will be prompted to give Google permission to use your mic and cam. Do give permission, this is needed for your mic and cam to work.
- If you are new to Hangouts, and will need help getting set up with your mic and cam, or turning on your screen name stripe, please DO come in early. The join link will be posted at 8:50am, the earlier you join us, the better.
- If you are a seasoned Hangout participant, please arrive 15 minutes early. The worksheet link will be posted in the event listing comments as well. Have your worksheet printed out and be ready to go by 9:30am.
Register Now – Special Pricing Only $20!
Twenty Dollar Tuesday woohoo! That’s right, I’ve knocked a whole zero off the regular price of this workshop! Normally $200, only $20 on Feb. 24th only!
Be sure to provide your gmail address!
You will be sent an invitation to the private workshop event page on Google+ using the gmail address you provide.
You must be signed into your Google (gmail) account to access the workshop event page.
Register using the PayPal button below.