Video Quick Intro to Google Drive and Apps
Hey There Business Bloomers! This 5 minute video, Quick Intro to Google Drive and Apps, is a handy quick lesson that will teach you the basics of using Google Drive.
- how to easily get to your Drive
- how to create and organize your folders on Drive
- how to find files that were recently created
- how to find files that have been shared with you
You’ll also learn where to find your document creation apps, including:
- Google Docs (word processing)
- Presentation (slideshow, similar to PowerPoint)
As this is a quick intro video only 5 minutes long, you won’t be learning all the details of how to use those apps listed above, but you will know where to find them when you want to use them.
If you found this video helpful, please share it with your friends and colleagues who might find it useful too. Please leave a comment and let me know what other quick tips would be useful to you.
Want More Great Video Lessons and Live Workshops?
Check Out Meilani’s Blooming Business Club!
Meilani’s Blooming Business Club provides members with a wealth of workshops, lesson videos, resources, and a private community on Google+ where members can get ongoing training and support from Meilani. Click Meilani’s Blooming Business Club for more info. .